You can’t say that word anymore without some wisenheimer singing the song from Team America. And all too often, that wisenheimer is me…
Three hours of sleep and I’m up again. The sounds of “ranching” coming from Brokeback Bedroom didn’t make those three hours of sleep easy, either.
I have to go find a cigar so I can pull a Cape Fear in the theater this morning. That’s the only way I’m going to be able to survive my 8:30 am screening. After that, I’m off to find the Yeti. That sumbitch must pay……
Posted on January 25, 2006 in Blogs by Eric Campos
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- TED KNIGHT HOLIDAY REACHAROUND
- 7 FILMS DOWN, A LOT MORE TO GO…
- ACADEMY WELCOMES “THE GREAT ZIEGFELD”
- ANOTHER DAY DONE…AND MATISYAHU
- WHY CAN’T I REMEMBER THE SECOND “PIRATES” FILM?
Popular Stories from Around the Web