As Kevin Smith once called her in “Silent Bob Speaks”: Greasy Reese Witherspoon.
Now the nominees:
Howl’s Moving Castle?
Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride? Burton sure is comfy in that head of his.
Wallace & Gromit in the Curse of the Were-Rabbit? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
And the Oscar…
YESSSSSSSS!!! Entertainment reigns supreme! Wallace & Gromit!
I seriously have to know where they got those bowties. I want to wear one to work. Nice jolly boys.
Posted on March 5, 2006 in Blogs by Rory L. Aronsky
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- THE RETURN OF WALLACE AND GROMIT
- WALLACE & GROMIT: THE CURSE OF THE WERE-RABBIT
- WALLACE & GROMIT: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION (DVD)
- ROTTEN TOMATOES TURN GOLDEN
- WALLACE & GROMIT: THE CURSE OF THE WERE-RABBIT (DVD)
Popular Stories from Around the Web