We’ve been doing a good job of hitting the festival HQ as soon as it opens for the necessary daily breakfast, but this morning it seemed like everything was an hour behind. All the filmmakers and press we’ve been seeing all week were staggering in slowly, sunglasses on… the Vegas Effect.
Posted on June 12, 2006 in Blogs by Mark Bell
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- 2007 CINEVEGAS FIRST HALF WRAP-UP
- CINEVEGAS FILM FESTIVAL NAMES NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR
- DIRECT THE NEXT VEGAS.COM COMMERCIAL!
- IT’S TRUE, CINEVEGAS LOOMS…
- TEN YEARS OF WOW: 2008 CINEVEGAS FILM FESTIVAL
Popular Stories from Around the Web