What you can catch exclusively on Film Threat is the ongoing investigation into the “Cloverfield” JJ Abrams project that has managed to stir quite a hoopla among movie-goers at this point in time.
With the help of some resources, I’ll be identifying websites, and hope to unfold the recurring mystery involving JJ Abrams, and the upcoming film “Cloverfield,” which has yet to be determined as the title.
Stay underground, they say.
Ethan Haas was wrong, they insist.
They tried their best to contain it, but the word is out, and now everyone has seen the invasion taking place on New York City.
A few observations:
- The large object in the end is not a truck as I originally deduced, but actually the head of the Statue of Liberty.
- Whatever has seized the city has the ability to launch projectiles that are oddly precise in their destruction.
- J.J. Abrams has claimed on Ain’t It Cool that all the websites beyond 1-18-08 are not connected to this film. Elaborate fan sites, or throwing us off the scent?
- Ethan Haas may be somewhere in this video. Or nowhere at all.
The mystery continues…
I’ll keep you up to date.
Offer your own theories and reports. Something I missed? Offer help to investigation by e-mailing me, and let me know what’s up. We’re the key, here.
Posted on July 10, 2007 in Blogs by Felix Vasquez Jr.
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DISSECTING THE “CLOVERFIELD” MYSTERY
- ABRAMS’ “CLOVERFIELD” TEASER TRAILER RUNS BEFORE “TRANSFORMERS,” LOOKS AMAZING
- 2007 San Diego Comic-Con News: “CLOVERFIELD” NEWS AND POSTER REVEALED!
- CLOVERFIELD IS… CLOVERFIELD…
- CLOVERFIELD TRAILER PART 2…
Popular Stories from Around the Web