- An examination of the trailer at Cloverfield News Feed exposes some interesting tidbits that may or may not be clues:
- Mysterious appearances of circles on floors and shirts.
- The words “2004 Ace” appear on a wall before an explosion.
- The theory of the two women being the same person is still another topic in heavy debate. Some folks claim it’s the same person, others insist it’s two different characters.
- People are still fixed on the theory that the monster is Cthulhu. Others insist it’s Voltron, Godzilla, Gamera, or a giant Lion.
- Parasite Movie.com has been dismissed as a fake fan site to cash in on the mystery, since it leads to a toy store.
- Important information about 1-18-08 reveals some interesting tidbits including addresses that registered this domain are non-existent, pseudonyms and the like.
- At this point Ethan Haas has been declared a Red Herring, but the name is still pretty prominent. We’ll set that aside for now.
Most importantly, does August 1st actually play a part in this? What is the significance of this date? Is there even one?
Inform me if I’m missing something.
Posted on July 11, 2007 in Blogs by Felix Vasquez Jr.
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- AMERICAN FILM MARKET LAUNCHES SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE FOR ATTENDEES
- “AIRPLANE GLUE” SETS THE RECORD STRAIGHT
- THE FINDINGS CONTINUE ON…
- THE ELEGANT CLOCKWORK OF THE UNIVERSE
Popular Stories from Around the Web