- The new finding is that Wolfmother’s “Woman” is playing in the background. The group has a song named “Joker and the Thief” that has a line about “Field of Clovers,” and has art on the inside of a giant lizard/iguana. Seems like potential clues, and is lending some credence to the Godzilla re-invention theory. Also, “˜Wolfmother’. “The latin origin “Madrevius di lupovius” means, “children born of the beast will steal the shadow of the forest and chase the stars from the night.”
- Many continue to theorize that this is a tie-in to “Lost,” since “Lost” premieres a few weeks after the alleged premiere date. No one is still sure if 1-18-08 is the actual premiere date just yet, and if it happens to be a teaser for “Lost,” then I have another reason to watch this series. But then perhaps it’s just apart of the universe.
- Another variation on the line the character screams: “I saw it in the light, it’s huge!” along with “It’s a Lion! It’s huge,” and “It’s Alive! It’s Huge!” Whatever it is, it’s huge.
- Red Herring, clue, one of the hidden sites, or a fan site cashing in? You decide.
- The mystery ingredient that was harvest from the bottom of the sea is used on the slusho, and releases giant parasitic monsters that destroy New York? Possible…
- AKM can be spotted in the apartment in the trailer.
- 63 degrees is also shown during the News 1 broadcast. Clue?
Inform me if I’m missing something.
Posted on July 12, 2007 in Blogs by Felix Vasquez Jr.
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- TRAILER FOR GERMAN STAR TREK SPOOF NOW ONLINE
- WE KNOW…
- THE JURY IS STILL OUT…?
- HELL HOLE HIGH
- THANK THE LORD
Popular Stories from Around the Web