What we know about video number three now posted at JamieLovesTeddy:
- When we last met Jamie she had a bladder infection, then she had a bit of a bowel problem, and now Jamie has a bad stomach virus, which is made apparent by the Pepto Bismol she has in the corner that she opens to drink during the video. This clue is or may factor in during the movie since she makes a case of opening it up during the video to drink it. The declining health of the character has also added a shift in tone with every video. Jamie looks more depressed, much more gloomy, and is not smiling as often. What is this mysterious infection she has?
- The present she has from Teddy still isn’t open. Not until December 9th.
- Jamie is getting a new cell phone since it was stolen the night before. Simple exposition or a possible factor in the plot or character’s demise?
- Jamie tells Teddy that she’s going to prove that she supports his quest to save the world. How? She doesn’t say. I guess Video four will tell us soon.
It’s not really clear yet if these videos will provide clues to the plot or the events that occur or if Abrams has intended these videos to act as a form of characterization before the movie so we can connect to these people. Regardless, the videos hold a great air of mystery to them, especially with this mystery present she won’t open until a certain date.
As for Distribute Slusho, Cloverfield News revealed the letter for Distribution opportunities and their reply to folks with proper documentation. This is apparently Slusho trying to sneak their product into the country from individual to individual and not through a large conglomerate. It’s still not clear yet if Slusho.jp is a red herring.
Dear Mr. ********,
Thank you for sending in the verification documents! I have sent your information on to our Slusho! brand happy drink legal troup. One of our representatives from us will be contacting you if your company is according with our distribution requirements.
Office of Daiske Kagashima
“”Exploring our world. Ensuring your future.”
Posted on October 18, 2007 in Blogs by Felix Vasquez Jr.
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- JAMIE LOVES TEDDY SIX: RETURNING A CALL…
- JAMIE AND TEDDY…
- COUNTDOWN TO CLOVERFIELD: OCEAN ATTACK…
- VIDEO 8: SHE LIKES IT! HEY TEDDY!
Popular Stories from Around the Web