More reasons why I love Viral Marketing, this is a site for “The Dark Knight.”
Now, I Love this site! It’s creepy, it establishes the Joker’s presence, and they say the candle is getting smaller as the days go on, and something may happen on Halloween or before the release date of The Dark Knight.
I may be very behind on this website’s popularity, but better late than never.
Posted on October 21, 2007 in Blogs by Felix Vasquez Jr.
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- 2007 San Diego Comic-Con News: HIGH QUALITY “THE DARK KNIGHT” TEASER TRAILER SURFACES
- WHYSOSERIOUS.COM OFFERS HALLOWEEN HINTS!
- RACK ‘EM AND PACK ‘EM: CLOSING CLOVEY…
- TWO BRUCES AND AN INDIANA
- CLEVER CLEVER MARKETING FOR “DARK KNIGHT” AND THE FIRST PICS OF THE JOKER EMERGE
Popular Stories from Around the Web