- Fact: “Lost Boys” is one of my favorite horror films of all time.
- Fact: It’s a childhood favorite.
- Fact: I was always hoping we’d get a sequel instead of a remake.
- Fact: A remake is inevitable.
- Fact: I want “The Lost Girls” badly. A big cast of lovely female actresses? Yes please.
- Fact: I am very much looking forward to this.
- Fact: “Your sister’s a suck monkey!” not only made me laugh out loud, but I hope it becomes a popular catch phrase for 2008.
Posted on March 19, 2008 in Blogs by Felix Vasquez Jr.
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- TOBE HOOPER TALKS “CHAINSAW” REMAKE
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 46: A LIFETIME OF WHOA
- VAMPIRES SUCK
- ABEL FERRARA…YOU BIG OLE SCREWBALL
- DON’T LET ME DOWN, STEVE
Popular Stories from Around the Web