It’s early March, so it’s time for another trek to Austin, TX for the SXSW Film Festival. Team Film Threat will be on the scene, watching films, covering panels and testing the theory that one can survive on beer and BBQ alone. Who’s on Team Film Threat this year:
- Jessica Baxter: This SXSW veteran will be hitting town for the second half of the festival. She’ll battle through the Music crowd to keep the Film coverage coming.
- Mark Bell: I’m covering the fest from today until Tuesday. Plan on seeing many films and drinking many beers. Also tweet incessantly, so for the most live coverage of SXSW, follow @FilmThreat.
- Noah Lee: This Texas local will be at the fest for the duration. Hopefully, if I need to be bailed out of a Texa jail, Noah will save me.
We’ll be watching and reviewing, and I’ll be tweeting and blogging. Lots of SXSW talk ahead, so hope you’re ready!
Posted on March 10, 2011 in Blogs by Mark Bell
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- SXSW 2011: WRAPPING IT ALL UP
- SXSW 2001 FILM FESTIVAL PHOTO DIARY
- DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS:
FILM THREAT AT THE 2007 SXSW FILM FESTIVAL
- ALL MY BAGS ARE PACKED, I’M READY TO GO I’M STANDIN’ HERE OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR …
- START THE BARBECUE:
FILM THREAT AT THE 2008 SXSW FILM FESTIVAL
Popular Stories from Around the Web