Any FT reader who’s looked through the 2011 Philadelphia Cinefest guide has noted a page ad featuring our pub’s new godfather-editor-publisher…in a compromising position. I hope it won’t disappoint you to learn that yours truly, FT writer since 2005, will be frequenting Cinefest screenings from April 7-14, covering films, and introducing Lev Anderson and Chris Metzler’s “Everyday Sunshine: the Story of Fishbone” on Tuesday, April 12, 6:30 PM at the The Painted Bride, and Lucky McKee’s “The Woman,” from the Danger After Dark series on Wednesday, April 13, 9:30 PM at Ritz East Theater. Keep an eye out for the godfather…though I’ll be hard to miss.
Posted on April 10, 2011 in Blogs by Matthew Sorrento
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- PHILADELPHIA CINEFEST 2011 ANNOUNCES FILM PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- BYOD: BRING YOUR OWN DOC – EPISODE 65: “EVERYDAY SUNSHINE” WITH FISHBONE AND FILMMAKERS LEV ANDERSON AND CHRIS METZLER
- FILM THREAT PODCAST – EPISODE 72 – INTERVIEW WITH “EVERYDAY SUNSHINE” FILMMAKER CHRIS METZLER
- PHILADELPHIA FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES OPENING/CLOSING FILMS
- INDIE CINEMA AT TWO BOOTS IN N.Y.
Popular Stories from Around the Web