10. The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement ^ Parents will be forced to explain to their kids, once again, they don’t have any connections to a mysterious royal family and to eat their Mac ‘n Cheese like they’ve been told. Meanwhile, anyone over the age of 12 will probably find themselves wishing for a new Reign of Terror to spice things up a bit.
9. Alien vs. Predator ^ Paul W.S. Anderson gets no respect as a director, and with good reason. Do yourself a favor and erase “AvP” from your moviegoing memory. It isn’t as bad as some of the more heinous franchise killers of recent years, such as “Highlander 2” or “Batman and Robin,” but it definitely deserves a place of notoriety reserved for movies like the last two “Superman” films, half the Roger Moore Bond movies, and the Star Wars prequels.
8. Around the World in 80 Days ^ The Jackie Chan we knew is dead. He’s been replaced by Goofy. Get used to it.
7. White Chicks ^ While Michael Moore gives millions of Americans something to think about, film fans without a thought in their heads will have someplace where they’ll feel right at home.
6. Van Helsing ^ Save your money and go buy the recently released Universal classic horror DVDs instead.
Get the stinkiest in part four of SUMMER OF STINK 2004>>>
Posted on September 14, 2004 in Features by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- SHANGHAI KNIGHTS
- OPERATION: REVENGE ON MICHAEL MOORE
- “MICHAEL MOORE HATES AMERICA” PREMIERES IN HOLLYWOOD
- SHOOTING MICHAEL MOORE
- MANUFACTURING DISSENT
Popular Stories from Around the Web