BOOTLEG FILES 074: “Don’t Worry, We’ll Think of a Title” (1966 anti-comedy starring Morey Amsterdam and Rose Marie).
LAST SEEN: We cannot confirm the last public exhibition of this title.
AMERICAN HOME VIDEO: None.
REASON FOR DISAPPEARANCE: Not exactly perceived as being a classic, or even watchable.
CHANCES OF SEEING A DVD RELEASE: Keep dreaming.
BOOTLEG OPPORTUNITIES: If you dig deep enough, it can be found.
Get the bootleg in part two of THE BOOTLEG FILES: “DON’T WORRY, WE’LL THINK OF A TITLE”>>>
Posted on April 22, 2005 in Bootleg Files, Features by Phil Hall
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: “KISMET”
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: “SWING PARADE OF 1946″
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: “NO SEX PLEASE, WE’RE BRITISH”
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: “ON THE RIVIERA”
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: “RIO RITA”
Popular Stories from Around the Web