Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, Digital Celluloid asks the question that was on everyone’s mind when the new “Predators” was announced…
Posted on July 28, 2010 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 10: OLD JASON IS SLOW
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 73: BREAKING YAWN
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 14: MASS EFFECT MOVIE?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 34: WANT SOME…
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 42: TRON D.W.M.
Popular Stories from Around the Web