Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, Digital Celluloid goes back to Crystal Lake of the 80’s and asks the question: Why didn’t they simply run away faster…
Posted on September 1, 2010 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 11: NEW JASON IS FAST
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 5: WHAT IF…
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 73: BREAKING YAWN
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 14: MASS EFFECT MOVIE?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 42: TRON D.W.M.
Popular Stories from Around the Web