“Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, Digital Celluloid asks the question: Why? Why do we need a movie based off a game that feels like a movie already? How can they improve upon the storytelling, our answer: They can’t…
Posted on September 29, 2010 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 5: WHAT IF…
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 10: OLD JASON IS SLOW
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 73: BREAKING YAWN
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 148: WHY WOULD YOU?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 42: TRON D.W.M.
Popular Stories from Around the Web