Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, Digital Celluloid explores the inner conflicts of two of the larger fan bases in sci-fi and fantasy film, if not film in general…
Posted on November 24, 2010 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 26: LIFE IMITATING ART?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 86: NEW AND OLD CONFRONTATION
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 65: A ROCK
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 68: BLOCKBUSTER HIT!
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 32: HER BEST PERFORMANCE…
Popular Stories from Around the Web