Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, Digital Celluloid has found some extra footage for the sequel of [REC] where Rosso appears to have some mischievous fun at the cost of Owen…
Posted on January 5, 2011 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 62: THE BLAIR PISS PROJECT
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 82: IS THIS REALLY YOUR SEQUEL?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 75: THEY DIDN’T LAND ON THE MOON?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 86: NEW AND OLD CONFRONTATION
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 16: IN THE DARK
Popular Stories from Around the Web