Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, Digital Celluloid ventures back into the retail store M-Mart, where clerks Jen and Rick have a conversation about the film industry that chronicles mankind’s oldest profession…
Posted on October 19, 2011 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 70: EVIL DEAD?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 85: ANOTHER THING
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 97: HUNTER THE MARKETING
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 91: IT’S AN ASYLUM OUT THERE!
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 164: TURBO TRIAL
Popular Stories from Around the Web