Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, Digital Celluloid sees that Archmag has a few things to say about a certain film, or more specifically an actor playing in a certain film and his choice of roles…
Posted on November 9, 2011 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 56: SITTING THROUGH IT
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 148: WHY WOULD YOU?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 58: JUDGING A DVD BY ITS COVER
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 83: IT’S A FILM ABOUT WHAT?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 73: BREAKING YAWN
Popular Stories from Around the Web