Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, Digital Celluloid uses its Two Evil Eyes and looks at a film that, while not quite a holiday special, does have ghosts… of some past…
Posted on December 21, 2011 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 131: NOT SO FUNNY NOW!
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 147: HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 86: NEW AND OLD CONFRONTATION
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 68: BLOCKBUSTER HIT!
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 70: EVIL DEAD?
Popular Stories from Around the Web