Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, Digital Celluloid looks at a new up and coming found footage horror film from Spain that shows the terrors of ghostly phenomenon, creepy hedge mazes and the seductive power of the boob tube…
Posted on January 4, 2012 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 75: THEY DIDN’T LAND ON THE MOON?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 28: PEEKABOO
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 62: THE BLAIR PISS PROJECT
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 82: IS THIS REALLY YOUR SEQUEL?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 57: THE LEGACY
Popular Stories from Around the Web