Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, the retail clerks consider the marketing implications of a new feature film involving a political leader facing off against the supernatural…
Posted on May 2, 2012 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 69: PILLOW TALK
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 70: EVIL DEAD?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 125: FANS WILL BE FANS
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 127: CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH A SMILEY
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 124: STAR WARS REBORN?
Popular Stories from Around the Web