Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, Cornelius Fudge is in denial about the return of he who shall not be… oh hell, we all know saying Voldemort won’t do squat…
Posted on June 27, 2012 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 107: THE ROAD WIZARDS?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 112: YOU SAY YES! …ALWAYS
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 43: WAITING… AND WAITING
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 86: NEW AND OLD CONFRONTATION
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 68: BLOCKBUSTER HIT!
Popular Stories from Around the Web