Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, the hooded figure known only as the Review Cultist gives his thoughts on the recent 80’s action throwback starring Stallone and Schwarzenegger…
Posted on September 12, 2012 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 150: CTHULHU’D MAKE IT BETTER 2?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 220: CAUGHT NOT SEXTING?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 161: DARKHARVESTER
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 172: CAUGHT
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 173: ADVENTURES WITH GHOSTS
Popular Stories from Around the Web