Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, a new entry in the Cameraman Dave Expedition has been uncovered! It seems Dave found himself in a very overused modern horror setting, even more so than forests lately…
Posted on October 10, 2012 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 171: A PASS?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 82: IS THIS REALLY YOUR SEQUEL?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 73: BREAKING YAWN
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 76: THE LOST TAPES ISLE
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 229: JUST GET ALIEN ABDUCTED ALREADY
Popular Stories from Around the Web