Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, it’s the holidays and what better way to celebrate them than with a film starring the former Govenator that’s nuttier than your aunt’s fruit cake…
Posted on December 19, 2012 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 27: THAT’S NO MOON, IT’S A HOLIDAY SPECIAL?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 86: NEW AND OLD CONFRONTATION
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 68: BLOCKBUSTER HIT!
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 79: THE FIRST DRAFT
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 123: PARAPLEGIC ACTIVITY 4?
Popular Stories from Around the Web