Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, Archmag gives his impressions of the axe-wielding slayer of the undead who was also the father of America, and wore a stove pipe hat…
Posted on February 13, 2013 in Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 148: WHY WOULD YOU?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 56: SITTING THROUGH IT
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 58: JUDGING A DVD BY ITS COVER
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 83: IT’S A FILM ABOUT WHAT?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 73: BREAKING YAWN
Popular Stories from Around the Web