Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, we check out the difference between this year’s biggest zombie flick and its equally successful book origin…
Posted on September 25, 2013 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 45: DISC WARS
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 147: HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 44: SUCKER PUNCH OF A THOUGHT PROCESS
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 204: EAST BEATS WEST
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 68: BLOCKBUSTER HIT!
Popular Stories from Around the Web