Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, Review Cultist just seems to be going down the list of most popular Slendervlogs on YouTube at this point, and he’s dragging Archmag into the madness…
Posted on October 9, 2013 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 173: ADVENTURES WITH GHOSTS
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 160: MARBLEHYBRIDTWELVE
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 161: DARKHARVESTER
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 150: CTHULHU’D MAKE IT BETTER 2?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 148: WHY WOULD YOU?
Popular Stories from Around the Web