Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, Archmag attempts to change subjects with Review Cultist, albeit unconsciously, by talking about something somewhat related…
Posted on October 16, 2013 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 172: CAUGHT
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 150: CTHULHU’D MAKE IT BETTER 2?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 220: CAUGHT NOT SEXTING?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 148: WHY WOULD YOU?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 161: DARKHARVESTER
Popular Stories from Around the Web