Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, as the witching hour draws closer, we look at what the children of monsters do for Halloween…
Posted on October 30, 2013 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 123: PARAPLEGIC ACTIVITY 4?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 17: HOCUS POCUS…
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 212: BLISSFUL NOSTALGIA
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 71: PARANORMAL PREQUELS
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 70: EVIL DEAD?
Popular Stories from Around the Web