Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, wishing you a happy holidays, unless you celebrate “life day”… what’s wrong with you?
Posted on December 18, 2013 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 183: A RANKIN/BASS CHRISTMAS
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 130: JINGLE ALL THE WAY FROM REALITY
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 184: ABNORMAL INQUIRY
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 27: THAT’S NO MOON, IT’S A HOLIDAY SPECIAL?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 86: NEW AND OLD CONFRONTATION
Popular Stories from Around the Web