Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, something is fishy about the clerks after they get back to work. Maybe like that one thing that happened in that film that was part of that trilogy? You know, the one that the films had nothing to do with each other except for an ice cream cone and the color blue…
Posted on June 11, 2014 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 125: FANS WILL BE FANS
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 127: CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH A SMILEY
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 91: IT’S AN ASYLUM OUT THERE!
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 124: STAR WARS REBORN?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 164: TURBO TRIAL
Popular Stories from Around the Web