Digital Celluloid, a comic strip by artist Chris Cirillo, pokes fun at the films of today, tomorrow and yesterday. Whether it is a classic or an upcoming blockbuster, no film is safe! This week, some silly speculation of what might have been, in the “wake” of the next ridiculous shark storm film…
Posted on August 6, 2014 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 234: NOT OBI-WAN’S GREATEST MOMENT
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 81: ANGER ISSUES?
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 199: THE JEN ABDUCTION PROJECT
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 178: WARCRAFT OF ATTRITION
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 196: QUICK! CHANGE SEASON!
Popular Stories from Around the Web