See it all at the Toronto Online Film Festival, a major cyber-monkey event showcasing independent features, shorts, docs, animation, music videos, commercials, spec ads and experimental videos from around the world. It’s a wealth of opportunity for moviemakers looking to make invaluable alliances with the hundreds of industry professionals who attend Toronto in September.
This year’s 3rd Annual Toronto Online Film Festival – Sept. 15-17, 2003 – shall be presenting international and North American fare at some of the most exciting venues in the heart and soul of downtown Toronto. From the JVC Screening Lounge at Indian Motorcycle, to the biggest screen in North America- the 6 story Cinesphere at Lake Ontario, to the very popular outdoor screenings on Peter Street, you’ll shit yourself silly!
For more information, visit the Toronto Online Film Festival website.
Posted on April 4, 2003 in Festivals by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- “BETWEEN STRANGERS” PREMIERES AT THE TORONTO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
- Toronto Film Festival 2007 News: IFC PICKS UP “JAR CITY”
- TORONTO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL LAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE
- TORONTO GETS A TASTE OF ITALY
- TORONTO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED
Popular Stories from Around the Web