Big Apple Anime Fest has announced that The Tree of Palme will be premiered as the East Coast Premiere at BAAF 2003, in Times Square, New York, between August 29 and 31. This movie was directed by Takashi Nakamura, who worked on, “Akira.” At the premiere, Takashi Nakamura will be introducing the film and holding a Q & A session with the audience after the movie.
For more info, visit the Big Apple Anime Fest website.
Posted on May 19, 2003 in Festivals by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DOG SHIT COVERED BIG APPLE THIS LABOR DAY WEEKEND
- ANIME GETS JUMBO WELCOME IN NEW YORK
- “MILLENNIUM ACTRESS” TO SCREEN IN TIMES SQUARE
- BIG APPLE ANIME MAY SHRIVEL THIS YEAR
- NEW YORK IS TURNING JAPANESE
Popular Stories from Around the Web