The San Diego Film Festival has announced the line-up of feature-length, documentary and short films to be showcased during the five-day event, Sept. 17-21.
This year’s films are organized into five themed programs: Independent Features, Special Presentations, San Diego Filmmakers Series, Shorts and San Diego After Hours- an
edgier take on festival fare. Of the 65 screenings, there will be 28 features, 4 documentaries and 33 shorts. More than 10 films will highlight the talents of hometown San Diego filmmakers.
Featured in the line-up are “You’ll Never Wiez In This Town Again” and a 25th anniversary screening of “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.”
For the complete line-up, visit the San Diego Film Festival website.
Posted on September 16, 2003 in Festivals by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO GET YOUR FILM INTO THE SAN DIEGO FILM FESTIVAL
- SAN DIEGO FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES FULL FILM SCHEDULE
- GET YOUR SAN DIEGO FILM FESTIVAL PASSES NOW
- SAN DIEGO ASIAN FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES COMPETITION FILMS
- 2008 SAN DIEGO FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES AWARD WINNERS
Popular Stories from Around the Web