Slamdance 2004 Grand Jury Sparky Award winner for Best Narrative Feature, Homework, will screen on February 5th at the Egyptian Theatre in Los Angeles as a part of the Best of the 2004 Slamdance Film Festival series of programming. Joining it that evening will be “Touch Me” and “The Hat,” both Slamdance Poland selections.
Then on February 12th, Tackle Box (Audience Sparky Award for Best Short) and Big City Dick (Audience Sparky Award for Best Film) will screen at the Egyptian Theatre.
For more info, visit the American Cinematheque website.
Posted on February 3, 2004 in Festivals by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- BEST OF SLAMDANCE IN LOS ANGELES
- SLAMDANCE ANNOUNCES 2004 AWARD WINNERS
- THE RAMONES ROCK THE EGYPTIAN
- SLAMDANCE GIVES YOU “BOX” AND “DICK” IN LOS ANGELES
- MEET THE MAN WHO GAVE US “AMELIE”
Popular Stories from Around the Web