Founded in 1977, the Cleveland Film Society has presented the Cleveland International Film Festival every spring for nearly three decades. Ohio’s premier film event features more than 200 new films from over 40 countries on six continents. Visiting directors, panel discussions, student screenings and a conference for area filmmakers are all
This year’s event will take place March 18-28. Programmed films include 5 Sides of a Coin, Dirty Work, Farmingville, Last Life in the Universe (an absolute must see!), One Point 0 and Walkentalk.
For more info, visit the Cleveland Film Society website.
Posted on March 4, 2004 in Festivals by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- THE CLEVELAND INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
- “WALKENTALK” NEEDS EXTRAS
- COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL 2003 ANNOUNCES FILMS
- CLEVELAND FESTIVAL DEADLINE NEARS
- THE 22ND SFIAAFF ROLLS OUT
Popular Stories from Around the Web