This year, the International Latino Cultural Center of Chicago (ILCC) celebrates the 20th Anniversary of its Chicago Latino Film Festival. More than 100 films from Latin America, Spain, Portugal and the United States will be screened April 16-28, 2004 at the Biograph Theater, 3 Penny Cinema and Facets Multimedia in Chicago.
Find out more at the Latino Cultural Center website.
Posted on April 14, 2004 in Festivals by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- THE 19TH ANNUAL CHICAGO LATINO FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES SCHEDULE AND VENUE CHANGE
- AFGHANI FILM DRAWS TREMENDOUS RESPONSE
- NINTH ANNUAL SAN DIEGO LATINO FILM FESTIVAL
- CINE LAS AMERICAS IN AUSTIN
- SAN DIEGO LATINO FILM FESTIVAL
Popular Stories from Around the Web