Taking place in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, April 22-25, the RiverRun International Film Festival promises documentaries, dramas, comedies, and animation from countries as diverse as Hungary, Mexico, Australia, England, New Zealand, the Netherlands, India, Italy and Korea as well as films produced in the Southeast and across the United States.
This year’s program includes Monster Road, Assisted Living, Clipping Adam, Daddy Cool and Dandelion.
For more info, visit the RiverRun International Film Festival website.
Posted on March 31, 2004 in Festivals by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DON’T JUST SIT THERE. THE FORT LAUDERDALE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL IS UNDER WAY RIGHT NOW!
- RIVER RUNS VIDEO COMPETITION
- INTERNATIONAL ASIAN AMERICAN FILM COMES TO SAN FRANCISCO
- GET LEID AT THE HAWAII INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
- HAD TO BE MADE TRAVELS IN CLASS
Popular Stories from Around the Web