The Fourth Annual Valley Film Festival is all set to take place December 15-19 at the The El Portal Theatre in the NoHo Arts District. The El Portal is an authentic movie house built in 1918 and a rare find in Los Angeles.
Program highlights this year include Kenneth J. Hall’s The Halfway House, Elza Kephart’s Graveyard Alive: A Zombie Nurse in Love and Holly Mosher’s “Reeseville”.
For more info, visit the Valley Film Festival website.
Posted on December 10, 2004 in Festivals by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- A ZOMBIE NURSE LOVE STORY AT THE EGYPTIAN
- CINEQUEST 2004 ANNOUNCES PROGRAM
- HALFWAY HOUSE” PREMIERES AT SAN FRANCISCO INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL
- “THE HALFWAY HOUSE” TRAILER ONLINE
- MARY WORONOV NUNNING IT UP IN “THE HALFWAY HOUSE”
Popular Stories from Around the Web