The Chicago “Really” Short Film Fest was conceived as a way to get those “really” short films (15 minutes and under) out to the public in an open and entertaining atmosphere.
Come out for a night of food, beer, live music, live
performance by a sketch comedy group, and of course the short film fest. It all goes down May 7th at The Abbey
Pub (3420 W. Grace Chicago, Il 60618).
For more information, visit the Maia Entertainment website.
Posted on January 30, 2005 in Festivals by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- AURORA BRINGS CHICAGO TO HOUSTON
- PALESTINIAN CINEMA TAKES CHICAGO IN APRIL 2003
- COMIC SHORTS AND A TWISTED PERVERT
- AND THE 75TH ACADEMY AWARD WINNERS ARE…
- BEER, WINE AND SHORT FILMS THIS THURSDAY
Popular Stories from Around the Web