The Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles 2005 is set to open on Wednesday, April 20, with a Gala Presentation of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s BLACK and will close on Sunday, April 24, with another Gala Presentation, Bharatbala’s HARI OM. IFFLA will take place at ArcLight Hollywood (6360 Sunset Blvd.), the official home of the festival.
For the full schedule of events, visit the Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles website.
Posted on April 1, 2005 in Festivals by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- INDIAN FILM FESTIVAL SEEKING ENTRIES
- “MY BIG FAT INDEPENDENT MOVIE” OPENS IN LOS ANGELES SEPTEMBER 30TH
- SUBMIT TO FILM THREAT AND THE HOLLYWOOD FILM FESTIVAL
- LOTS OF DOCS AT THE PACIFIC PALISADES FILM FEST
- THE 19TH ANNUAL CHICAGO LATINO FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES SCHEDULE AND VENUE CHANGE
Popular Stories from Around the Web