The complete AFI 2005 schedule is now online, so go ahead and plan what you’re going to be seeing, November 3 – 13.
AFI FEST 2005′s overall lineup will showcase a total of 92 features (75 narrative, 17 documentaries) and 35 shorts (27 narrative, eight documentaries), for a total of 127 films from 40 different countries. Out of the features, 20 are World Premieres, 22 North American Premieres and 18 US Premieres, including Tribute Special Screening and Made in Germany section, which will be announced at a later date. The shorts slate includes nine World, nine North American and two US Premieres.
Check out out the full schedule at the AFI website.
Posted on November 2, 2005 in Festivals by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- PALM SPRINGS INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES SCHEDULE
- GET YOUR FILM INTO AFI FEST 2005
- PALM SPRINGS ANNOUNCES 2005 SHORTS LINE-UP
- WORLDFEST DOMINATES HOUSTON IN APRIL
- DARK, DEADPAN AND SURREAL SHORTS FROM SLAMDANCE 2004
Popular Stories from Around the Web