The Austin Asian Film Festival returns on November 3-6, showcasing over 30 feature films, documentaries and short films this year from countries all over Asia (including, Bhutan, China, North and South Korea, India, Pakistan, Vietnam and more).
The festival kicks off this year with Daniel Gordon’s A STATE OF MIND at the Alamo Drafthouse Downtown on Thursday, November 3, 2005.
For full festival info, visit the Austin Asian Film Festival website.
Posted on November 1, 2005 in Festivals by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- CINE LAS AMERICAS IN AUSTIN
- HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH 3-D
- “TURKISH WIZARD OF OZ” AT THE ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE
- WOLFMAN’S GOT NARDS AT THE ALAMO
- QUENTIN TARANTINO RETURNS TO AUSTIN FOR ‘QT 6′
Popular Stories from Around the Web