The III Asian Film Festival of Barcelona will run from [ April 23rd ] to [ May 9th, 2001 ] in Barcelona, Spain. Though you probably don’t have access to the Festival itself, their 2001 offerings are of note: special segments dedicated to the cinema of ’80s Nipon, India’s amazingly-popular Bollywood industry, and other unique genres will also receive screen time.
For a complete film line-up, and an overview of the Festival schedule, visit the official III Asian Film Festival of Barcelona site.
Posted on April 24, 2001 in Festivals by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- SAN DIEGO ASIAN FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES COMPETITION FILMS
- SAN DIEGO ASIAN FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES 2005 SCHEDULE
- “PEDRO + TONY?” SCREENS AT THE NORTHWEST ASIAN AMERICAN FILM FESTIVAL
- WATERFRONT FEST ANNOUNCES LINE-UP FOR 2002
- SOUTH PADRE OPENS A CANNES OF WHOOP ASS!
Popular Stories from Around the Web