The first New York City Independent Horror Film Festival will be held this October 25th-27th, 2002, at the Tribeca Film Center in NYC.
How and why did the Fest come about? The creators simply want “to give all these hard working independent horror film makers the respect they have earned and credit they deserve.” Awards will be handed out for Best Feature, Best Short, Audience Choice, Best Special Effects, Best Cinematography and Best Actor/Actress.
The New York City Independent Horror Film Festival’s homepage contains venue information, all contact information and much more.
Check out FILMTHREAT.com’s FILM FESTIVAL ARCHIVES for more fest news!
Posted on May 16, 2002 in Festivals by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- NEW YORK CITY HORROR FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES WINNERS
- METHOD FEST 2004 RETURNS TO BURBANK
- THE NEW YORK CITY HORROR FILM FESTIVAL IS CALLING
- TEACHING GEORGIA THE FRIGHT
- THE 2006 NEW YORK CITY HORROR FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES DATES
Popular Stories from Around the Web