Bingham Ray, co-founder of October Films and president of United Artists will be the first to be interviewed in SXSW’s summer long series of interviews with a different member of the film industry to be featured in each installment.
“Film In Their Own Words: The SXSW Interviews” will launch on July 8th with future installments to feature award-winning documentary filmmaker Ron Mann, as well as the award winning filmmakers behind such festival favorites as Spellbound, “Mai’s America” and Manito.
Go to the SWSW website for Film In Their Own Words: The SXSW Interviews.
Posted on July 4, 2002 in Festivals by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- SXSW 2010: “MARWENCOL” INTERVIEW WITH DIRECTOR JEFF MALMBERG
- “LOVELY & AMAZING” BEATS THE “GREEK” IN IFP INDEPENDENT SPIRIT AWARD NOMINATIONS
- SUMMER FILM SERIES AT THE ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE
- LAFF 2003 ANNOUNCES WINNERS
- KEVIN POLLAK HOSTS 2002 SKYY SHORT FILM AWARDS
Popular Stories from Around the Web